LEBERT EQUALIZER CERTIFICATION COURSE
LeBoot training utilizes the Lebert Equalizers™ and the Buddy System™ and promises to build coordination, strength, power, balance, multi-directional speed and agility, aerobic and anaerobic conditioning through a special boot camp style workout.
This certification course is designed for all Studio and Personal trainers, Instructors and coaches that would like to learn the most out of two of the best training tools ever, the Lebert Equalizers™ and the Buddy System™. During this 8-hour certification course you will master the following:
◦ What are the basic principles of the Lebert Equalizer and what makes it so special
◦ How to design the LeBoot warmup obstacle course using the Lebert Equalizer
◦ Design your LeBoot class using the Lebert Equalizer and the Buddy System
◦ More than 100 different exercises – regression and progression on each exercise
◦ What’s so special about the Buddy System and why it’s a favorite for so many personal trainers
◦ Ending the class – cool down and stretching using the Lebert Equalizer
◦ Lebert Fitness Marketing tips that will make your LeBoot class ROCK
This is the official LEBERT EQUALIZER certification course. This certification course is the prerequisite for certified Equalizer and Buddy System usage in Fitness, Personal and Group trainings. Also, it is the prerequisite for running a Lebert Equalizer™ Group Training Program at your facilities.
Philippos Iacovides – Cyprus
Lebert Fitness Master Trainer
Philippos Iacovides is a Lebert Fitness Master Trainer, Aerobis Master Trainer, Blackroll Master Trainer, Ultimateinstability Master Trainer, Functional Training Coach Level 1 Master Trainer and head of PIS Fitness Education. He specializes in Functional Training for better movement and a better physique. He is one of the professionals that followed his passion for sports and fitness from a very early age as he participated in a lot of sports and competitions throughout his career. He is also the owner at FiSt Functional Training Studio and his clientele includes everyone from pros to average joes.